We all need healthy snacks - and we hate to break it to you, but those muesli bars in packets are often laden with sugar, additives and preservatives.
Do your insides a favour and prepare some healthy snacks for the week - preparation is the key to eating well!
This recipe below is beyond tasty!
* 2 mashed ripes bananas
* 1/2 cup of rolled oats
* 1/2 cup organic coconut flour (or 2/3 cup of wholemeal flour or brown rice flour)
* 1/2 cup organic sprouted brown rice protein powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
* 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl then add the wet ingredients.
- Mix well and then place in a small slice tin or muffin tins and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden
Recipe courtesy of "Honest to Goodness"